- These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent.
- Purchasing a ticket or accepting a guest ticket for this event constitutes your acceptance of these T&C’s.
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change. The Promoters are not liable for the payment of any compensation or loss of money and/or expenses incurred.
- No trading allowed within the venue without the Promoters prior consent.
Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment will be confiscated.
Do not buy tickets, wristbands or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid. Invalid tickets or wristbands are non-refundable.
- You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by An Garda Síochána or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
- The event will go ahead in line with the latest government and HSE guidelines on COVID-19 and mass gatherings. If public health guidelines do not permit the show to go ahead, the show will be cancelled or postponed.
- Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by the promoter.
- Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than 3 months after the event.
- A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
- Each adult attending can accompany up to a maximum of 3 Teen/Child/Baby Ticket holders.
- To enter or exit the event site Teens/children/babies must be accompanied by a responsible adult who MUST be the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian.
- Minors aged under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
- Proof of age is required for all event-goers including children.
- Accepted documents include passport/age card. In the case of children, parent’s may bring their own passport and a photocopy of the child’s birth certificate.
- Guardians should provide hearing protection to children while in proximity to amplified sound.
- Ticket Types:
Weekend Camping Admission (Family & Friends Bundle of 4)
Weekend Camping Admission (1 Adult, 1 Child)
Weekend Camping Admission (1 Adult, 2 Child)
Add on individual (Adult or Child or Baby
Boutique Camping Tickets
Tickets & Wristbands:
- Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of the promoter.
- Tickets for this event have a unique barcode which will be scanned upon entry and if found to be duplicated, either in error or fraudulent gain, only the first ticket scanned will be admitted, regardless of original ownership.
- Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
- Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange.
Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event). Tickets remain the property of Event Fuel Ltd t/a Fuel
- You are responsible for your wristband. Damaged/Tampered wristbands will be refused entry into the event. Wristbands are not transferable and cannot be used by different people on different days.
- The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
- If you have obtained this ticket in breach of these Terms and/or if you breach any of these Terms, the ticket will be void and all the rights conferred on you will be void. If you seek to gain entry on a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry or eject you from the event and you might be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for your ticket prior to entering the event.
- All wristbands remain the property of the Promoter until 5pm the day after the event.
- Anyone attempting to enter on false accreditation or by misrepresentation will be refused entry, may have the accreditation confiscated and may be reported to An Garda Síochána.
- The Promoter reserves the right to evict a customer and/or refuse admission, without a refund. Please see the Eviction Policy on the event website.
- You may be body and/or bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving. Any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or other person acting on the behalf of the Promoter will be refused admission or ejected from site.
- Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the An Garda Síochána and refused entry.
- Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
- Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
- Anyone not complying with COVID related safety protocols may be asked to leave the event premises.
- The promoter is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence. Any personal property brought to the event is at your own risk.
- We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the Venue, the venue’s infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
- Banned from Event – Smoke canisters, Use of Gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal / unidentifiable substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, nitrous oxide, sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets, drones.
- Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol. Only bring enough for personal consumption.
- Unauthorised professional photography or use of professional recording equipment is prohibited and zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices will not be permitted on site.
- Banned from Arena – Disposable BBQs, campsite stoves, umbrellas, glass bottles (see point F below)
- Large or open drinks bottles are not permitted into the Arena. (sealed* plastic or empty reusable bottles under 500ml of soft drinks/water are permitted).
- You are encouraged to carry an empty refillable water bottle. Please refill your empty bottles at the water points inside the arena for free.
- You will not be allowed to bring in glass bottles or any kind. Broken glass is very dangerous for kids and for animals who will be using the estate and fields after the event. Leave all glass in the car, decant it into reusable containers or bin it. There are no exceptions.
- Camping chairs are allowed in the main arena within a family pod. You may be asked to remove your chairs from an area if it becomes particularly busy.
- Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
- Under 18’s are not permitted to bring alcohol on site
- It is not permitted for an over 18 to provide alcohol to a person under 18 on the event site.
Fire & Safety:
- Fires are not permitted anywhere onsite. Anyone involved with starting a fire or throwing anything onto a fire will be evicted from site.
- The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc. is not permitted anywhere onsite.
- Smoking including electronic cigarettes is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including the arena big tops.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
- The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is strictly forbidden onsite without written permission from the promoter.
- The event is outdoors. You are strongly advised to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against inclement weather.
- Parents are reminded that there are areas of the event site, especially immediately in front of the stages, that are inappropriate for some people including young children.
- We remind all performers to remember there are children present and to use appropriate language, however we cannot ensure they will follow this advice. Some of our comedians and music acts’ material may not be suitable for younger audiences (and some adults).
- Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
- No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
Information and Notication:
For ticketing enquiries please contact www.ticketmaster.ie
Disabled facilities are available. Please contact: email@example.com
For non-ticketing related enquiries contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Event website – https://www.kaleidoscopefestival.ie